Project Manager Scholarship
ProVisi Education is an education quality improvement consultant and implementing partner for multinational companies and international NGOs. Established in 2002, we have worked with more than 100 companies and NGOs, 200 schools and 20.000 teachers in more than 20 provinces in Indonesia. For more details please visit our website: www.provisieducation.com
We are currently seeking a Project Manager Scholarship.
This position is Part Time Job based on 1-year contract with extensive travelling to Teluk Bintuni Regency, Papua Barat Province. He/she will report directly to our Division Head.
- Provide technical assistance and administration support for all project staff in accordance with project activities required.
- Develop the monitoring framework to be applied in the project and facilitate the team in the application.
- Conduct monitoring and evaluation activity to ensure harmonization, standardization and optimizing of any project activities and to ensure the achievement of expected project output or Key Performance Indicator (KPI).
- Prepare and submit narrative report in quarterly, semi-annual and annual report.
- Liaise with respected government and other stakeholder on the project implementation.
- Prepare monthly expenses report and working closely with financial team to monitor project expenses.
- Conduct any other duties that may reasonably be assigned in line with the position to ensure the achievement of expected output.
- The nature of the position will require that harmonious and productive working relationships are developed and maintained with all stakeholders. Project Manager will ensure good working relationships are developed and maintained with relevant government, schools, communities, children and other stakeholders and with relevant staff of primary and secondary schools and other NGO’s involved in Education.
- Education: Master Degree (S2) is a must;
- Over 5 years’ managerial experience in education sector – Scholarship Management would be preferred;
- Demonstrated technical capacity in project management including planning & budgeting, implementation, monitoring, evaluation as well as reporting;
- Has broad networks in education sector (with donor agencies, NGOs, universities and relevant/related government institutions);
- Customer service oriented and able to work under minimum supervise with professional attitude and behavior;
- Willingness to travel to different potential education institution to develop working collaboration and develop an modern Papuan based Scholarship scheme;
- Good written and oral communication skills in English;
- Computer proficiency in general office software (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Internet).
To apply, please email your complete application to email@example.com with subject: “Project Manager Scholarship”
Note: Recruitment will held in Tangerang
Application deadline: 15 January 2018.