ProVisi Education is an education quality improvement consultant and implementing partner for multinational companies and international NGOs. Established in 2002, we have worked with more than 100 companies and NGOs, 200 schools and 20.000 teachers in more than 20 provinces in Indonesia. For more details please visit our website: www.provisieducation.com
We are currently seeking a Project Manager. This position will be based in Kabupaten Teluk Bintuni, Papua Barat Province and report directly to our Head of Division.
- Provide technical assistance and administration support for all project staff in accordance with project activities required.
- Develop the monitoring framework to be applied in the project and facilitate the team in the application.
- Conduct monitoring and evaluation activity to ensure harmonization, standardization and optimizing of any project activities and to ensure the achievement of expected project output or Key Performance Indicator (KPI).
- Conduct regular meeting as a mean to mentor project staff, monitor and evaluate activity to measure the project achievement, opportunity and help to overcome the challenges faced by the project.
- Prepare and submit narrative report in quarterly, semi-annual and final report.
- Proactively identify and communicate program opportunities and challenges for replication and/or upscale.
- Liaise with respected government and other stakeholder on the project implementation.
- In close relationship with program manager, develop project financial forecasting and oversee all project expenses based on the approved expenditure by management team.
- Prepare monthly expenses report and working closely with financial team to monitor project expenses.
- Conduct any other duties that may reasonably be assigned in line with the position to ensure the achievement of expected output.
- The nature of the position will require that harmonious and productive working relationships are developed and maintained with all stakeholders. Project Manager will ensure good working relationships are developed and maintained with relevant government, schools, communities, children and other stakeholders and with relevant staff of primary and secondary schools and other NGO’s involved in Education.
- Education min. Master Degree (S2) is a must
- Over 5 years’ managerial experience in a professional organization, especially in education and community development.
- Demonstrated technical expertise in project, budget and resources management.
- Demonstrated skills in developing networks and building relationship with the education stakeholders in school level and sub-district or district level.
- Customer service oriented and able to work under minimum supervise with professional attitude and behavior.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English.
- Computer proficiency in general office software (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Internet).
To apply, please email your complete application to email@example.com with subject: “Project Manager Bintuni”
Note: Recruitment & Selection will held in Tangerang City.
Application deadline: 15 January 2018.