ProVisi Education is an education quality improvement consultant and implementing partner for multinational companies and international NGOs in education development programs. Established in 2002, we have worked with more than 100 companies and NGOs, 200 schools and 20.000 teachers in more than 20 provinces in Indonesia. For more details, please visit our website: www.provisieducation.com
School Development Program (SDP) is a multiyear comprehensive approach designed to improve the education quality service through systematic changes implemented in targeted schools or area. SDP consists of 5 area of improvements: (1) School Management, (2) Professional Educators, (3) Integrated and Contextualized Curriculum, (4) Learning Outcomes, and (5) Smart Partnership. SDP Halmahera Timur has been implemented since 2017 and will be finished in 2020, and we are currently seeking Project Officer (PO). This position will be based in Buli, East Halmahera, North Maluku; and report directly to the Project Coordinator.
- Work closely with project coordinator in developing regular action plan including log frames, activity schedules, monitoring and evaluation schedules for project implementation.
- Working with project coordinator to prepare monthly, annual and end-of-project narrative and other reports as required by respective clients.
- Ensure project expenditures are used within limits and guidelines approved by the project coordinator.
- Ensure that the project approaches, objectives, goals and activities are well understood and implemented accordingly in collaboration with teachers of the pilot schools, government authorities and other stakeholders.
- To identify teacher-specific training needs aimed at improving learning and teaching methods among teachers.
- To encourage and influence the development of new learning opportunities through formal and informal classes as well as individual tutoring and mentoring.
- The nature of the position will require that harmonious and productive working relationships are developed and maintained with all stakeholders. PO will ensure good working relationships are developed and maintained with relevant government, schools, communities, children and other stakeholders and with relevant staff targeted schools and other NGO’s involved in Education.
- Minimum S-1 from education or any relevant disciplines
- Minimum 3 years’ work experiences in education and community development programs.
- Having technical skills in project & budget management along with other administrative tasks.
- Having experiences in developing communication and networks with education stakeholders.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- Able to ride motorcycle and have driving license (SIM C).
- Computer proficiency in general office software (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Internet).
Note: Recruitment & Selection will held in Tangerang City.
To apply, please email your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 15 January 2018.