Finance & Accounting Officer
WE ARE HIRING!
Currently, we are looking for a Finance & Accounting Officer with the following qualification:
• Minimum S1 in Accounting.
• Having minimum 1 year of working experience in Finance & Accounting would be preferable (fresh graduates are welcome).
• Good knowledge and understanding of Taxation.
• Hands on working with MS Office & Integrated Accounting System (Ex. ACCURATE).
• Good attitude and aptitude for continuous learning environment.
• Having English proficiency is preferred.
Your main task as a Finance & Accounting Officer will be:
• Provide monthly report and vouchers to relevant accounting staff and consultant to maintain the books of accounts for client.
• Expense all financial transactions in compliance with agreements.
• Ensure payment processes are completed timely.
• Send all relevant vouchers and records/receipts in a timely manner.
• Prepare, review, and submit, the reporting to the Finance Director for final review.
• Assist in the preparation of the monthly Invoice.
• Follow up to ensure timely remittances are received from client.
• Assist the Finance Director in timely preparation and submission of financial reports and budget variances to the Management Team in a prescribed template.
• Coordinate and support all audits conducted for the project.
• Responsible for coordinating project-related matters with bank officials.
To apply, please email your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject “Finance & Accounting Officer”
Application deadline: 31 December 2018.